Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rabies Vaccines: Just Do It!

Once again, I'm reading about rabid skunks in the news.  And not just in my local area but in other parts of the country.


I know I've said it before in my blog but I'll say it again: there is NO reason that your pet should be unvaccinated against rabies. There are numerous vaccine clinics and even free rabies clinics. Worse case, you spend $20 to get a vaccine that will protect your pet and your family!  Yes even "indoor" only pets.  There are things called screens that can result in nose to nose contact with a critter AND there are also small creatures called bats that can and have come into homes with the homeowners completely unaware.  




Arkansas City Under Quarantine After 6 Confirmed Cases of Rabid Skunks

Rabid Skunks in Allentown, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment