Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Friday, April 1, 2011

Feel Good Friday

This is why I said what I did in my blog yesterday:



Microchip tracks cat missing 15 months

Published: March. 28, 2011
BRADENTON, Fla., March 28 (UPI) -- A cat missing for more than a year was reunited with its owner after somehow traveling hundreds of miles in Florida.


The 5-year-old cat, named Kingston, disappeared in Key West Dec. 7, 2009, and was found in Bradenton, Bay News 9 in St. Petersburg reported.


Kingston's owner, Sharla Sharkey picked him up Saturday,


"It's amazing that I got to see him again," she said. "I'm not sure how he got here. Somebody might have taken him in and then he got out or something, I don't know."


Sharkey credits a microchip implanted in her pet.


Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/03/28/Microchip-tracks-cat-missing-15-months/UPI-86761301338989/#ixzz1IGZP8zep


1 comment:

  1. WOW - that cat had to have some help getting there, I can't picture him making it to Bradenton in one piece....he would have been attractive food while crossing alligator alley on foot!

    I am glad she has her cat back.

    ReplyDelete