Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks!

I will be blogging about an animal topic later today, but I wanted to say THANKS to several people who have been so kind to promote my blog in various ways: word of mouth, Facebook, their own blogs, etc. And now it's MY turn to promote their blogs!


First, thanks to Donna Baver Rovito, who has spoken highly of this blog on her Facebook page, in comment sections of OTHER blogs AND in face to face dealings with other people. She is a friend and someone I work with on healthcare reform. I can't say enough about her tireless efforts, as well as her incredible wealth of knowledge on the subject. Her blog is Health and Liability News Update. The fact that a journalist of her caliber thinks MY blog is good and well written means quite a bit to me (and inspires and pushes me to do better.)


At the end of last week, I met someone, who has already promoted me on HIS blog. Mr. Bernie O'Hare's blog Lehigh Valley Ramblings is NOT animal related but it is always an interesting read. Be warned: he doesn't mince words. Good for him. 


Just for fun -another Cape May Zoo resident - Bengal Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment