Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Monday, January 30, 2012

Update

Sorry I don't have a picture to go along with this but it was a busy morning of sick critters. 


This morning I saw our yellow cat from last week. He is doing well but he lost a little weight (this concerns me) and is still pretty darn yellow (eh, it can take time to get better but...). His owner reports he is eating well and frequently and he is getting his medication with no trouble. This cat loves dry and canned food but the owner had held off on offering dry food. I guess he was concerned about his surgery site healing ok. No worries. I told him offer him all of his favorite foods and a lot of it. He needs calories. We also gave him a prescription nutrient dense recovery diet to feed this week too.  He is reportedly more active and otherwise ok.


I will see him next Monday to have his sutures removed, an overall recheck and to repeat some blood work on him.


Fingers crossed. Prayers said. 







No comments:

Post a Comment