Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Sunday, January 22, 2012

OMG!! I am IN LOVE!




Before I get to today's blog post, I want to publicly send my sympathies to the Paterno family and friends and to all those deeply affected by the loss (including my dad and other friends of mine). If you were not a Penn Stater or at least close to one, if you haven't really followed them (not JUST the football team ok??!) for years, even decades, you REALLY have no idea what this means to them and what JoePa was really all about (not JUST the football program!)  Sadly, all you have is the media to "show you" the truth, and we all know how all they care about is the truth right?  




Ok, well, it's my blog and I reserve the right to throw something of very personal importance in and hey, I love big cats and the Nittany Lion certainly is one gorgeous kitty! 
------
Anyone that really knows me, knows I love cats. They also know I love polydactyl cats. They ALSO know that I would love a cat with as many extra toes as possible. I know, it's a bit of a genetic mishap, but they are so darn cute!!


Check these cuties out: 28 Toes



My own little poly - Caipurrinha! She has 21 toes - so not a whole lot but still has "mittens" mainly because of the placement on her forepaw first digits (makes her look like a crab foot!).

No comments:

Post a Comment