Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Saturday, January 15, 2011

You named your pet WHAT???

 Today I'm directing you to a website that compiled the wackiest pet names in their database (it's a pet health insurance company).

VPI's wackiest pet names

I'm hoping that owners have other nicknames for some of these as they are quite a mouth-full...can't imagine calling a pet over by these!

I haven't come across MOST of these, but I do know a dachsund (instead of a cat name as on their list) named "Porkchop."

I also have come across cats with names such as:  "No name"(THAT is his name),  "Puki","One too many", "Day day" and "Night night"
I knew dogs named "Pepper Pot" and "Hot soup"

And a rabbit named "Bun Jovi"

I suppose I could be on the list since my dog, a Shih Tzu, is named Eggroll (thanks to my husband who said he needed a Chinese name and he looked like one as a puppy), a 3 legged cat named "Legolas" - sounds like leg-o-less but also looked like an elf as a kitten (named after a Lord of The Rings character for those who don't know), and another cat named Caipurrinha (named after a drink I love..spelled caipirinha).


I KNOW there are more..but others escape me (for now)...let me know what weird names you've heard...

No comments:

Post a Comment