Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Who?

....when the vet walks in says "Oh you are the vet my dog doesn't like" ??

And then when the vet says, "Oh well, i'm the only vet on today"
then says "oh but your the vet we had to muzzle my dog for, my dog likes and is fine with X (other vet in practice)."


..and then when the other vet says AGAIN, "well, I'm the ONLY vet on today, so I'm all you've got." just sorta semi smiles..


AND..get this..who is this vet (me) seeing? A friend's dog today. NOT HER dog. A friend.


By the way, by the end of it all, the friend loved me and HER dog was fine with me. But really? You keep saying that crap to the doctor? What kind of people are out there? Keep that stuff to yourself. It doesn't endear you. It doesn't make ME feel good. It doesn't "buy" you anything. If you are "joking/playing" than Gosh please try sound like it. Otherwise, it's simply hurtful.


I don't get that stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment