Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sigh

I'm going to bow out of today and I realize I wasn't in here yesterday.


Veterinary medicine is a stressful enough profession but when you add drama from within staff ranks, it gets even worse.


So between that, a tedious surgical procedure, a bunch of sick animals to diagnose and treat and spending my entire day at veterinary speciality centers getting MY new dog diagnosed, I am too tired to present anything too intelligent.


I will say this:


1. My surgery went extremely well and I have a fantastic veterinary nurse to thank for her incredible assistance. 


2. At least I know what is wrong with Theo and why he is how he is and that I can reassure his previous owners, they were NOT at fault.


Just for fun..and I need a few laughs:


No comments:

Post a Comment