Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Saturday, March 17, 2012

This is Where I Differ From Kitties

I love cats. Not a surprise to anyone that knows me. The more I learned about them and observed them, the deeper my love and respect grew. I can relate to them in so many ways. Those little hedonists are, like me, always finding ways to get and remain comfortable. They don't take "no" for an answer if they want to lay on this couch or that person. They love the warmth and sun. They don't like change - unless THEY initiate it. They love to eat and sleep. See why I can relate to them? They are me! 


But this article on how carnivores' taste buds proves a point of difference, because I am in love with sweets. I would rather have dessert than a real meal! 



No comments:

Post a Comment