Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Monday, September 3, 2012

Unique Kitty Face

This is a neat story/picture about a cat with unique facial markings.

And I realize I've been a bit "absent" of late. Oh there's always interesting stuff going on in veterinary medicine. Trust me. If it's one thing my profession is NOT, it's boring. The variety of people and pets AND medical/surgical conditions make no two days alike. That doesn't mean we don't see things over and over - I've had too many "ear infection" days or urinary problem days. Yeah, they seem to come like that too - in groups. Weird. Cannot explain it. After 15 years, I just accept that's what happens. 

Enjoy!

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/animals/2012/08/cat-looks-like-she-has-two-faces/


No comments:

Post a Comment