Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard cub (7 mos old) - Cape May County Zoo

Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Roux Brees"

I haven't blogged in a few days because I went away to see my family and to the Univ. of Delaware homecoming game (my undergrad alma mater). My parents do not have internet access and in fact, don't even own a computer. I know. I know. I've been working on them for a bit. I think they are starting to soften. But I was unable to find the time to go hang out a Starbucks (and if you know me, you know I could come up with some excuse pretty readily) to do any type of blogging.


By the way, UD beat Richmond 24-10. One more win against 'Nova and we MAY get into the playoffs (the REAL playoffs in college football). 


Anyhow, I found this cool story that ties into my vet school, Purdue University. This dolphin is named after a somewhat known NFL QB who helped Purdue get back on the map and took us to the Rose Bowl.


Check it Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment